Analyze and Control Technology
Not only must a product look good on the computer screen, it must fit together on the shop floor once manufactured. This requires incorporating manufacturing variance information early in the design process.
Creo Tolerance Analysis Extension powered by CETOL Technology gives you the power to analyze geometric tolerance stack-ups and gaps. Now you can quickly analyze and document geometric tolerances directly on the CAD model.
Design Software. Unlock Potential
- Quickly analyze a model for its true statistical variation, sigma quality, as well as individual dimension contributions and sensitivities
- Easily incorporate GTOL and dimensional tolerances directly in the CAD model. 1-D tolerance loops are managed in an assembly-level saved Tolerance Analysis
Powered by CETOL Technology
- Contribution and sensitivity analysis
- Configurable biasing of pin/hole joints
- Worse-case and statistical analysis
- Reference driving as well as annotation dimensions